Actor Derek Dixon says the process of bringing his recent bombshell lawsuit for sexual harassment and assault against Atlanta entertainment mogul Tyler Perry has been “terrifying.” But in his first ...
Tyler Perry is no stranger to making tough decisions. The actor, director and producer, best known for his "Madea" franchise, has strategically created a media empire that turned him into a ...
Derek Dixon is doubling down on his sexual assault allegations against Tyler Perry in his first TV interview since filing a $260 million lawsuit. The “Oval” actor opened up to ABC News Live‘s Linsey ...
Derek Dixon is speaking out about his bombshell lawsuit accusing Tyler Perry of sexual assault. The actor, who starred in 85 episodes of the mogul's BET series The Oval, reflected on his time working ...
Derek Dixon, the actor who raised allegations of sexual harassment against Tyler Perry, has broken his silence after suing the producer and media mogul for $260 million last month. In his first ...
*Tyler Perry may be worth over $1.4 billion, but he still expects hard work from his family. On a new episode of Kirk Franklin‘s “Den of Kings” podcast, Perry revealed he once had to fire his own aunt ...
Hosted on MSN
The Oval actor who accused Tyler Perry of sexual harassment in $260M lawsuit says he ‘couldn’t stay silent’
The man who has accused actor and screenwriter Tyler Perry of alleged sexual harassment has spoken out for the first time, claiming he “couldn’t stay silent”. Derek Dixon, an actor best known for his ...
ATLANTA — Actor Derek Dixon spoke out Tuesday in his first television interview since filing a lawsuit against media mogul Tyler Perry, sharing allegations of sexual harassment and assault he says he ...
"I wanted to speak out and not stay silent about it anymore," Derek Dixon said. Actor Derek Dixon spoke out Tuesday in his first television interview since filing a lawsuit against media mogul Tyler ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results